Sunday, November 7, 2010

I NEED YOUR HELP

Dear Respected,

Prince Solomon is my name, 23 yrs old From Yiraia Town and a Sierra Leonean by nationality.I am presently residing in North Benin Republic as a result of war that ravaged my country couple of years ago. And the story can be seen here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Leone_Civil_War I wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself, but I am relatively new to this environment, and so seek your assistance to help me claim the money my late mom deposited in the Bank and transfer it over to your possession since my refugee status deprive me the right to this effect. It is not fallacy.

I wish to share with you in confidence that the amount totaling US$4Million, which my Mother deposited with a Bank of Africa Benin Republic. The Fund is due as per mandated for claim, and must be claimed by the depositor or his or her next of kin.Therefore the reason I decided to write you to stand as the next of kin to my late mother is because we have the surname.

Please if you can be trusted and capable to handle this with me in full confidence & trust, I will forward you all evident deposit to the fund when you comply.

Yours sincerely,

Prince Solomon

No comments:

Post a Comment