Thursday, November 18, 2010

Your Package Is Ready

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am a Diplomat named David Edwards, mandated to deliver your package to you in
your country home of residence.The Package came from one of the American pay center
and your email was among the email that was sellected for the Package as a
benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the Package.

to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he
enlisted my assistance in delivering the Package to you.I am presently at Heathrow
International Airport in the United Kingdom and will make arrangements to leave for
the delivery of the Package to you in your country home of residence as soon as
you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing
with the right person.

1)Full Name:
2)Residential Address:
3)Age :
4)Occupation:
5)Direct Telephone Numbers;

After verification of the above information with what I have on file.I shall
contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact timeI will be bringing
your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that
we can proceed. Contact,

Best Regards.
Diplomat David Edwards.


return email:
david_edwards0122@diplomats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment