Friday, November 26, 2010

USE FOR THE NEEDING

Dear Servant of God,

My beloveth I called the peace of thy lord to rest upon your family in my good
intension in sending you this email. I am now SISTER ANGELINA formerly a Muslim, a
72yrs old widow married to (LATE SHEIK MOHAMMED KABALI OF AFGHANISTAN AN OIL
MERCHANT IN IRAQ. My late husband was killed in a suicide car bomb that targeted a
Nato convoy in the Afghan capital, Kabul , which killed at least 18 people,
including five US troops. After the tragic death of my late husband I now became a
Christian; a God fearing woman that eventually a new converts; hence I need your
assistant very importantly and urgent to execute God’s project.

See details on this website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8688715.stm

Just as I speak with you now my late husband kept the sum of $20MUSD (Twenty Million
United States Dollars) abroad which he intend to invest in Agriculture and building
of charity organization. Right now I’m seriously suffering from Epithelial Ovarian
Cancer and as a result of that my health condition has deteriorated very badly.
Recently my Doctor Advice I should give my life to Christ, and ask for his mercy
upon my soul hence I have just some few months to live. Upon this I was now
converted and given my life to Christ. From all indication I must disclose to you
that my chance of surviving from my present condition is not guarantee due to the
diagnosis. As a result of that information I pray hard and ask God to direct me to a
God fearing person that will utilize the funds judiciously to get the funds in his
care and invest in Agriculture and building of charity organization for the Children
of God to be empowered with shelter and food to eat and drink.

REMEMBER IN THE BOOK OF ECC: Chapter: 3 V 1 TO 13, what the Bible Says their.

On the cause of my search on the internet I discovered your profile and after dully
studied through it then God reveal to me that you are the right person to execute
this project. Please join me in good faith to execute this project and ensure to
send me a mail to indicate interest, also include your Bank Details and contact
telephone/fax numbers which the deposited Bank will use to contact you as my
beneficiary to transfer the funds to you. I will provide you the certificate of
deposit that will empower you to contact the BANK to apply for transfer of the funds
to your account.

If you are willing to work for God on this project, please e-mail me at:
angelinasister96@yahoo.com.hk without delay, while waiting to hear from you.

Thanks for your kindness may God guide and reward you in all your endeavors for
making me lay down a legacy of glory.


Remain blessed.
Sister Angelina

from address:
angelinasister52@yahoo.com.hk

reply address:
sisterangelina@9.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment