Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wait for your reply

Dear Friend,
My name is Alex Hagan I hail from the republic of Ghana, West Africa. I am 52years
old and married with children. I am the Legal Consultant of a reputable Security
Company here in Ghana. I got your contact from a Trade Directory and after due
consideration, I decided to contact you with the hope that you will not disappoint
me over this mutual Deal. I have been working with the Company for the past 15years.
There is one Mr. Richard Gorton a citizen of Australia Gold Buyer & President of a
Gold Mining Company in Ghana.

In 2008, Mr. Richard Gorton made a deposit of one Trunk Box containing Twenty-One
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars {US$21.5 Million} with our
Security Company as Family Valuable based on his request. After six months, we sent
a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply and finally we
discovered from his office that Mr. Richard Gorton died in a short illness during
his visit to members of his family in Australia. This trunk box is still lying in
our Security Company Vault. No one will ever come forward to claim the box because
in most cases, the Certificate of Deposit is never available to anybody except the
depositor {deceased}.

As Legal Consultant of the Company, I have secured from the probate an order of
mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries.

So I have finalized every arrangement for you to claim the Trunk Box containing
US$21.5 Million of United States Dollars as the Beneficiary/Business-Partner to the
Deceased {Richard Gorton}. I will supply you with all the information and documents
and you will send it to the management of our Company.

The procedure is simple; Apply officially to the Director of Foreign Operations of
the Security Company, requesting for the release of consignment/safe custody item
No. T-000847. They will demand for the Secret code, Certificate of deposit and
Reference code of the safe custody item and it will then be released to you. I will
give your name and address to the Attorney to swear an Affidavit of Fact and
Affidavit of Claim from a Ghana High Court stating that you are a business partner
of the deceased which will instruct the Security Company to effect the change of
beneficiary to your name and every thing will be okay hence I am in charge. This
US$21.5 Million of United States Dollars is in cash and I need your assistance and
co-operation to launder this money abroad for the purpose of investment.

I assure you that this claim is 100% percent risk free plus legal. If you find this
deal acceptable please reply to my private email address below to proceed.
Sincerely,
Alex Hagan Q.
Tel. +233 278146121
Accra, Ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment