Friday, November 26, 2010

ATTENTION !!!!!

FROM THE DESK OF AABAN ALLAH ISLAM
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATESAddress & Map. 5th &
11th-20th Floors,Bangunan Bank Rakyat,
Jalan Tangsi,Kuala Lumpur 50512 Malaysia.
Direct Line-Tel:+60169192974

Attention:

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm;Aaban Allah
Islam Law Chambers & ASSOCIATES in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia My name is Aaban Allah
Islam(Esq.).
A personal attorney to my late client Eng.MUBARAK MUDAR who worked with an oil firm
here in Malaysia, Eng.MUBARAK MUDAR a well known Philanthropist who died along with
his entire family in the Russia Local Airlines plane crash on September 14, 2008 at
01:12 a.m. as reported on http://www.france24.com/en/20080914
death-aeroflot-plane-crashrussia-accident Before he died, he made a Will in my law
firm stating that $3.5M (3.5 Million United States Dollars only) should be donated
to any Philanthropist of our choice overseas.

We have made a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry of Justice, the
Attorney General of Malaysia and the Holding Bank where the fund was deposited by my
late client Eng:MUBARAK MUDAR, and your name and e-mail address was picked as the
beneficiary to this (Will.) I am particularly interested in securing this money from
the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the
beneficiary of this Will within two weeks which happens to be you or else the money
will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. You are required to
contact me immediately to start the process of transferring this money to any of
your designated official account.I urge you to contact me immediately for further
details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit. Please contact me
urgently via my personal email address,(aabanallah_islam@lawyer.com)

CONGRATULATIONS


Regards Barrister,
Aaban Allah Islam[Esq.]
Direct Line-Tel:+60169192974

Este mensaje ha sido verificado por el E-mail Protegido.
Antivirus actualizado en 06/11/2010 / Versi?n: 0.96.4/12212


return email:
aabanallah_islam@lawyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment