Thursday, May 19, 2011

URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir


i crave your indulgence to write you this letter with hope that you will consider
my posisition to assist me in this venture for our mutual benefit.

I am Anthony Gbagbo, the Brother to Ivory Coast ousted president, Laurent Gbagbo, My
reasons of writing you are to solicit your partnership in receiving the amount of
US$85 Million Dollars in your bank account. These funds were deposited in a private
Bank finance firm in neighboring Ghana in my Name by my brother. The fund was to be
used in the purchase of arms from China to fight the rebels but my brother has now
been captured by French forces and is under arrest at this moment. I now decided to
escape from my country and take refuge outside my country because I am not in
support of my brother from the beginning.

Please I need your honest assistance to retrieve and invest these funds in any
profitable venture in your country, but I will join you immediately the fund gets to
your nominated account. I am willing to offer you 30% which represents US$25.5
Million for your help and assistance. If you are interested get back to me on this
em ail:icb_dbc@yahoo.com as soon as possible for further details. please for
security reasons maintain utmost sercecy, i have taken everty measures to make sure
we execute thuis deal successfully without any hitch. be it as it may, the
transaction is 100% risk free i assure you that. i therefore wait for your prompt
response.

Thanks
Anthony Gbagbo
icb_dbc@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment