Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thanks For Understanding

Dear Friend,


I got your contact during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and honest
person to introduce this transfer project with. My name is Mr.Ahmed Abbas
I am the manager of the SG-SSB BANK LTD Ghana, I am a Ghanaian married
with four children. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble
transfer of US$7,500,000.00.

This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as
profit during the year in my Head Office here in Accra and they will never
know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of
US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million Five hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without beneficiary.

I am currently seeking a means of expanding and relocating business
interest in the following sectors:Banking, Real estate, Stock speculation
and mining, Transportation and Tobacco, Agriculture, Oil and gas and Gold
dust. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this
money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this
money into your bank account.

I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70%shall be for me. I do
need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this.It is
going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account
anywhere you feel safer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If
you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response on my
private e-mail address:appiah_koffi@yahoo.cn

With regards,

Ahmed Abbas
ahmedabbas@yahoo.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment