Saturday, November 10, 2012

please direct me.

Goodady,Hope my message finds you in good health. I am princess kumba, a high school student here before the death of my perents but i stop schooling because of what am facing for now in the refugee camp,I inherited a fund from my late father and the fund was deposited in the bank here by my late father while my name stand as the next of kin. I want to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, I have all the legal documents with me here in the refugee camp. I wish to futher explain to you to know if you can be of help to me about this transaction, I want to transfer the fund out of this country on your care, after which I shall travel out of this country immediately to meet with you in your so that I can continue my education as I want to study medicine, then you will assist me to invest the money in a lucrative businesses because as a student I don't know anything in business field and that was why I have contacted you to assist me,Thanks and God bless y ou as you understand me,
Kind Regards,
Miss.princess.kumba

email:
princess.kumba@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment