Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Attention: My Dear

BARRISTER EMMANUEL UGOCHUKWU
Senior Advocate, International Legal Practitioner
Reality Chambers
45 Tinubu Square Lagos Nigeria
Attention: My Dear

I am Barrister Emmanuel Ugochukwu. the president of EMMAUGO & CO CHAMBERS here in Nigeria an adviser to governments establishments, and a personal attorney to Late.Mr. Kenneth Hanna. who used to work with Shell-development Company in Nigeria. Here in after shall be referred to as my client.
On the 21st of April 2006, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along sagamu express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.
I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were lodged. Particularly, the finance company where the deceased had an account valued at about 10 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account valued at 10 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 50% to me and 50% to you I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my email I wait for your warm respond, for the claims and do not forget to furnish me with this information;vis my email (barremmaugo.esq74@yahoo.com)

1. FULL NAMES:________________________ _________________________
2. ADDRESS:______________________ ______________________________
3. SEX:__________________________ ______________________________
4. AGE:__________________________ ______________________________
5.OCCUPATION:_________________ ______________________________ ___
6. E-MAIL ADDRESS:______________________ _______________________
7. TELEPHONE NUMBER: ______________________________ ____________
8. STATE:________________________ ____________________________
9. COUNTRY----------------------- ---------------------------.
Best regards,
Emmanuel Ugochukwu (Esq)
+ 234 80 91653207


reply email:
emmanuel.ugochukwu.esq@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment